Join our Bulk Bead Buying Club!
We’re creating a Bulk Bead Buying Club!! An easy and exciting way to save money on your bead and supply buying.
Here’s the Basics …
1. We’ll create a private and closed facebook group where you can ask questions and maybe even get some advice like “what size thread or needle should I use for my sz 10 bead?”
2. We’ll place a group order once every 3 months or more if we meet the minimum of $500 per orders. You’ll receive the website info for 1 of our suppliers you can then go through and decide what items you want to order. Once you have your list, message Topaz using our email email@example.com or message us on facebook with the UPC#’s and we will get back to you as soon as possible with your prices. Your price will include the cost of shipping to get it here to Prince George. If you live out of town, you assume the cost of shipping to get it to you.
3. All orders to be prepaid in cash, debit, credit, paypal or etransfer.
4. As soon as the order comes in I’ll post notification into the facebook group.
5. You are not obligated to order every 3 months, you can order as you like throughout the year.
6. No returns.
7. You must contact Topaz Bead Gallery within 72 hours if your item is damaged as we need to contact the supplier to receive approval from them to return the item. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
8. Buyer assumes the possibility of a ‘reasonable amount of breakage’ … for example, in the instance of 30mm Bugle beads, which are fragile, there’s often a 5-20% breakage in the bag.
9. Personal or for your company use only.
10. Annual fee of $50 payable by debit, credit, paypal or e transfer.
This is a project in motion so the rules and procedures will likely change and adapt as we grow and add more people.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
TERMS OF BUSINESS:
ORDERING, SHIPPING AND RETURNS POLICY:
HOW TO BUY FROM US:
- Visit us in store at 1229 4th Ave Prince George BC V2L 3J5
- Visit us at any of the Trade Shows and festivals that we attend
- Order Online
- Order by phone
- Order through Facebook https://www.facebook.com/topazbeadgallery/
- Shopping on our website is available 24/7
- Search by browsing our product categories and subcategories, select your purchases and place them in the shopping cart.
- Review your order before finalizing payment.
ORDERING BY PHONE
- Call us from anywhere in Canada Monday to Friday between 10:00 am and 18:00 pm Pacific Standard time to place your order with our knowledgeable staff members.
- Please have this information ready when you call:
- Your Name, phone number, and email address.
- Your credit card number. We accept Visa and Mastercard. For your security, we require verification of your credit card number, billing address and CVV code with every order.
- The order # (stock number) of each item.
REVIEW YOUR ORDER
- Please review your order before submitting! Once you place your order, we work on shipping it right away which means we are rarely able to edit your order in any way.
- Items that require special handling or customizing are not available for online purchases at this time.
- All special orders have to be prepaid and will be treated as a FINAL SALE.
- We DO NOT accept or process returns on any special ordered items.
- Have any questions about placing a special order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales are in Canadian Dollars only.
- Purchases from this website may be made with PayPal, Visa and MasterCard.
- All orders must be accompanied by customer name, mailing address, billing address, and telephone number.
- All online transactions are handled with industry-standard SSL encryption.
- When you enter your credit card number into the order form, it is transmitted across the Internet in an encrypted (scrambled) form, then decoded when it gets to us.
- CNN reports that, “The prevalent opinion…is that online credit card use is actually no riskier for consumers than traditional ‘low-tech’ transactions”.
- Shipping is free for purchases $100 and above, anywhere in Canada.
- Shipping to USA and elsewhere, contact us for quote. You are responsible for any taxes or Brokerage fees from your shipment.
- All shipments are through Canada Post Regular Parcel. For faster delivery contact us.
- All sales under $100 will be charged a $20 shipping/handling charge for anywhere in Canada.
- COD as a payment option is NOT available through our e-commerce store.
- We do our best to ensure that shipments leave here in perfect condition.
- If you wish to add additional insurance please contact us.
- If a shipment has been damaged or opened within transit, the onus is on the customer to contact the carrier immediately to file a claim.
- Canada post requires that notification within 10 days after receipt of the merchandise to establish a claim.
- Retain all cartons and packaging materials until after an inspection of the damaged shipment has been made.
SHIPPING ERRORS/ PROBLEMS
- Please contact us immediately if there is a problem with your order. You may call our store at (250) 561 1100Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 18:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, or email us at email@example.com
- Shortage Claims must be made within two days after receipt of shipment.
- Please contact a sales representative at Topaz Bead Gallery for a Return Authorization before you ship. Returns without an Authorization and the original packaging will be refused.
- At present our online store ships only in Canada
- For mail orders to the United States, please contact the store at 1(250)561 1100 during business hours.
- You will not be billed for items that are backordered from our supplier.
- Items not received on your orders are NOT on back order.
- If you would like to check availability of an item before placing your order, please call the store during business hours.
- If you would like us to substitute please let us know exactly what to substitute for what.
- At Topaz Bead Gallery our primary goal is customer satisfaction.
- If you are not satisfied with a product, and it falls within our list of what we accept as returns, we will accept it back for a full refund within 30 days of invoice date, provided it has not been used or damaged, and all contents are in their original packaging. All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- Please contact a sales representative at Topaz Bead Gallery for a Return Authorization. Returns without an Authorization and the original packaging will be refused.
- You may email a request for returning products to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Shipping costs and insurance for Returns are the customer’s responsibility.
- Defective products can be returned for exchange within 30 days from date of purchase provided an Authorization has been given.
- ITEMS THAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR RETURN:
- Sale items
- Special Order items
- Metal Wire
- Metal Sheet
- Seed Beads, Delica, Tila, Tango, Twin hole, Miyuki
- Facetted Setting Stones
- All Stringing material and cord (including but not limited to: Beadalon, Nymo thread, leather, waxed cotton, rattail, suede, silk thread, hemp cord, sinew)
- French wire
- Unfinished chain
- Restrung strands of beads
- Used products
- Partial products
- ITEMS THAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR RETURN:
- Items that have been authorized for return shipment may be shipped to:
RETURNS: Topaz Bead Gallery 1229 4th Ave Prince George BC V2L 3J5 250.561.1100
- All warranties, expressed or implied, lie with the manufacturer of the product.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST / PST .
- GST / PST will be charged as applicable on all orders.
- Do you sell individual beads?Yes we do!
- Do you sell half strands of beads?Absolutely
- How long are your strands?Our strands of beads vary in length from 5 inches to 18 inches. The average is 8 inches to 16 inches. We also carry chip beads in 32” lengths.
- How are your products measured?We measure our strands of beads in mm using their width by their length. The width is the widest part of the bead across the strand and the length is the distance the bead is along the strand. We understand the importance of including the sizes of the beads and are working on making accurate online sizing available. Please note that there are many variations in size, especially with hand drilled beads so there will be some inconsistencies. Please contact us if specific sizing is essential to your design.
How many beads are on your strands?
The number of beads on a strand varies depending on the size of the beads. There are also variations in size when beads are hand cut and drilled. Round beads are more consistent, although some variations should be expected.
Typically there are 133 beads on a 16 inch strand of 3mm round beads
96 beads in a 16 inch strand of 4mm round beads
65 beads in a 16 inch strand of 6mm round beads
48 beads in a 16 inch strand of 8mm round beads
40 beads in a 16 inch strand of 10mm round beads
32 beads in a 16 inch strand of 12mm round beads
- Are your stones natural?The majority of the stones that we offer for sale are natural; most are Grade AAA. We do sell some manmade stones as well, most notably, Goldstone, and lab created Rubies and Sapphires.
- Are your stones treated?Most gems on the market today are treated in order to improve appearance. Treatment processes can consist of heat, irradiation, dyeing, oiling, or other processes. Detection of these treatments may be easy to nearly impossible. We do our best to disclose all processes known to us at the time of selling. The Gemmological Institute of America has an excellent introductory article on the processes involved in treating gemstones, and the link can be viewed here. The American Gemstone Traders Association brochure regarding the treatment processes for gemstones is even more comprehensive and can be viewed here.
- Are your fresh-water pearls natural?Cultured freshwater pearls are pearls that are farmed and created using freshwater mussels. These pearls are produced in Japan and the United States on a limited scale, but are now almost exclusively produced in China. Jewellerytechnology.com describes some of the major treatment processes for pearls here.
- What quantities are your beads and findings sold in?
We sell our beads and findings in the quantities as stated in our online store. While we do not sell partial quantities of any of our products, there are some products available in different size packages
|DISCLAIMER: Topaz Bead Gallery make every effort to ensure accuracy on prices, descriptions, and other information on all our price lists and web pages. However as many prices and items are continually changing Topaz Bead Gallery has the right to change prices at any time. We are not responsible for typographical errors.|